Returns + Exchanges
While Wendy Kaye Design hopes that you will love all of the items you purchase, we understand that you may need to return or exchange an item.
Returns are subject to the terms and conditions of returns as outlined below.
What if the item is unsuitable or I changed my mind?
You have 14 days from receipt of delivery to request an exchange or refund; returns will not be accepted after this date.
To receive a refund or exchange the item must be in its original, unused condition and in its original packaging.
Please follow these steps:
1. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate whether you would like a refund or an exchange. Please include a suitable contact number in case we need to call to discuss.
2. Once you have heard from us by email or phone, fill out the provided returns form and return the item to us by post to:
WENDY KAYE DESIGN
37 SANDOWN PARK
TN2 4RH, UK
When posting your return item, please obtain proof of postage, as we cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure that the item is packaged appropriately as we do not accept responsibility for any items damaged due to insufficient packaging. The cost of return postage is to be paid by you unless otherwise agreed. Should an item be returned to us that is not in perfect resalable condition we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
Return of large/heavy items:
If you have a large or heavy item that needs to be returned please get in contact with Wendy Kaye Design using our online contact form.
Once Wendy Kaye Design has received your item safely we will issue a refund, excluding the original cost of postage. Refunds will only be given through the original payment method, where appropriate. Refunds will also be made in the currency of sale, Sterling, which may result in discrepancies in refund amounts due to exchange rate fluctuations if you have placed an order overseas.
We are happy to exchange your item for another item, although the exchange item will incur delivery / postage charges.
Return of faulty/damaged items:
We ask that you do not return damaged or faulty goods without contacting Wendy Kaye Design first.
If an item you have ordered is faulty or damaged please follow these steps:
1. Email email@example.com or send us a message using the online contact form within 48 hours of receipt of delivery to let us know that the item is damaged or faulty. Please include a contact number so we can call you to discuss the item and whether you would like an exchange or refund.
2. Once you have heard from us by email or phone, please return the item by post following the instructions above.
Unfortunately we will be unable to refund you any postage costs if you return the items to us before informing us of the damage/ fault.
Is there anything else I should know?
Unfortunately some items may not be returned
• Made to order items or personalized items are non-refundable
• Sale items are non-refundable
• Gift vouchers are non-refundable
• Custom orders or bespoke items are non-refundable
• Special order items are non-refundable unless agreed prior to ordering
• Cut fabric lengths are non-refundable -
we advise ordering a free fabric sample pack prior to fabric orders
Please ensure you measure your space to ensure the item will fit; all product dimensions are available on our online shop.
Any questions, please drop us a note and we'll do our best to help.